Sunday, October 27, 2013

Quiet Sunday

It has been a fairly quiet day today.  I really did not feel like doing much.  I have been getting my equipment ready for Wednesday's trip trying to make sure all the batteries are charged and everything I need is in order. I am really looking forward to getting away if only for a day and seeing somewhere else.

After a cool start to the morning the sun felt good this afternoon.  Ali (dog) and I sat out on the deck chasing the sun and being lazy.

A bold Brown Thrasher hunted in the area all around us.  It showed absolutely no fear and on occasion when it would create a ruckus after something Ali would show some brief interest in it then put her head back down.

More and more Yellow-rumped Warblers have arrived and creating a stir among the local birds.  They are always good for some activity.

No comments: