Friday, February 10, 2012

Decoy Progress

Off of my feet two days running now.  I broke two toes yesterday morning early and by noon, almost my entire foot was swollen.  When I attempted to put on shoes this morning....no way.  Wouldn't even fit.  So I have spent the day with my foot up and rotating cold packs.  I have a photograph in an exhibit tomorrow and hope to be able to attend, in shoes at that.


Since I couldn't get out to bird, I figured this would be a good time for an update on my decoy progress.  I am still going very slow.  If I made a major mistake now I think I would cry.  Week 5 I starting roughing out a more refined head shape but still a lot left to do.  Week 6 work was on starting to refine the back end.  I didn't get as much done on Monday night as I had hoped but I was a bit under the weather and tired.

No comments: