Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Sun Lives

After days of rain, the sun finally came out today.  It was getting very depressing with day after day of rain.  Low clouds cleared around 10:00 so I headed out.  Figuring not much bird wise would be out I headed out with my macro lens.  I figured it would be a good time to just slowly look around.

The humidity is so high that being out in the sun is just miserable.  I sprayed on the bug spray as I knew they would be horrible and yes, they were.














It is fully summer with the only things stirring much are insects and reptiles.  The mushrooms are exploding with all of the rain and I am always amazed at the variety within a small area.


This frog had taken up residence in a pile of dirt from an upturned tree.









I  hope that my new super macro lens will arrive tomorrow.  I am looking forward to trying out some really neat very close up shots.  I am very anxious to see just what I will be able to do.


No comments: