Sunday, December 26, 2010

All Fluffed Up And No Where To Go


Woke up to a beautiful snow but I am ready for it to go. Ali stood with her head out the dog door this morning deciding whether to go out or not. Finally the morning call of nature was stronger than the not wanting to go out in the cold so out she went. After a brief run around in the snow, she was ready to come in.

The birds have been wonderful today. Heavily hitting then feeders then watching from nearby limbs to make sure another bird was not getting something they missed.

So many wonderful photos today so it is hard to know which to post. Some I concentrated on the feather detail and others, trying to catch them at their "fluffiest".
To go with the fluffy snow, I am going with the fluffy birds. The quiet of the day deserves quiet, subdued photos. I did get some wonderful video and as soon as I can figure out how to post it I will.






No comments: